Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Midnight Run

Oh yes. I'm back already.

By now you're probably thinking "well this guy clearly doesn't have any life what so ever", or some of you are just calmly concluding that "this guy just found out he can run a weblog." As it were, you're actually all right.

No, I have not a single clue of how to properly manage this thing yet and No, I really don't have anything better to do at midnight on a weekday. Well, except call my girlfriend maybe.

Ah, there you have it. Now we're really getting along aren't we?
You now know I'm web-technically illiterate, I have a rather flexible schedule post midnight and I also have a girlfriend. See, we're getting along swimmingly already, and just after my second post, or whatever you're supposed to call it.

Nevermind, I think this relationship I really going somewhere..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home