Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ok folks, snow's over..

"I repeat. There's nothing to see here. Please clear the area."
Remember the movie?

Ok, what about this.
Harbour? Police murder? Stern officer lecturing a curious crowd of two elderly citizens?
Ring a bell?

Well. It's the movie that without a doubt had the greatest impact on my entire adolesence. Was it just me and my faulty hormone distribution or is it that they just don't make movies like it anymore? I mean come on. Where has humor gone since National Lampoon's Naked Gun? Where's slapstick when you need it?

It's certainly not here, that's for sure. This little blog is apparently already shaping up to contain nothing by wry comments & complaints anyway.

Oh, but there was one funny little joke there in the title though, don't you think? See in Swedish we call that an "ordvits".

And there you go. Another thing to add to my introduction. I'm Swedish.. What do you know. We really are getting along you and I aren't we?

The big question now is, are you still interested? Has the curiosity faded now that you know. A boring old Swede with a boring old blog?

What do I know.
You might be right, there really is nothing to Swede here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home