Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Like a Fergie, Uuh!

I have to say, I've never really liked Fergie all that much.

Come to think of it, I actually thought she was one of the most irritating artists of modern time. In hindsight I realise that the only thing that fueled this opinion was her relationship with The Blackeyed Peas. Yes you're right. They're one of the most over-rated, over-produced and over-payed groups ever. I simply can't stand their lack of persona or modesty.

But then this came along, and suddenly Fergie rose to a whole new level. Post Blackeyed Peas, she stepped out into the light. The mbololight.

As a result I think it's fair to say that if her coming albums resemble anything like this single, I think we're looking at one of the biggest female stars since Gwen or even Madonna.

Now Gwen, I know your're reading and I want to let you know I appreciated your work from the start. Madonna, what can I say. You're not a favourite in the mbololight.

But Fergie.. Hmm.
Remember, you heard it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home