Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Two revelations & one apple

So, New York is nice.
And actually, so are friends.

Two weeks ago these two brilliant insights provided me with a stunning realization. I would go to New York and I would do so immediately.

I did.
The results were mindly speaking, simply mindboggling. Both New York and the friends were still nice.

To commemorate this splendid occasion, several activities & individuals were documented by means of what is commonly referred to as a camera. I won't bore you with what I actually did or why, instead I'll let the photos do the talking. And possibly let the odd comment & observation slip through here and there too..

As a matter of fact, in no other city can a steel curtain be this interesting.

Erik lives up there to the left. So does Adriana Lima actually.
Nice one erik..

I sincerely believe these are the two most common vehicles on Manhattan today. Come to think of it, If everything and everyone was in the same place, none of them would have very much to do.

Mr. Da Silvano over there never drinks & drives. Well he tries to drive, but mostly drinks. Chris here manages to combine the two into an artform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home